The main objective of the subject « International Litigation » is to familiarize the student with international procedural
law and the international existing tribunals.
You will learn how each of the international tribunals were created, the scope of their jurisdiction, their composition and practice.
The students will learn how to institute proceedings before each of the existing international tribunals.
- Instructions for the Assignments
- Assignment Application for permission to intervene
- Charter of the United Nations
- Rules ITLOS
- Rules of International Court of Justice
- Statute ITLOS
- Statute of the International Court of Justice
- UN Convention on the Law of the Sea
- International Litigation 1. ICJ
- Assignment 1: Materials to read ICJ Order
- Assignment 1: ICJ Order
- Assignment 2: ICJ Intervention